Refund policy: Cancellations within 24 hours and “no shows” are non refundable. A 20% cancellation fee applies to any booking cancelled prior. Weather cancellation by the operator will be rescheduled or refunded in full.
Terms & Conditions:
– You must be 13+ years to join this experience.
– Your safety is our No.1 priority at Kaituna Cascades. If for any reason we feel safety is compromised we reserve the right to cancel any trip or person.
– Any river trip carries a degree of risk – participants must be aware that while safety is paramount Kaituna Cascades cannot 100% guarantee your safety.
– Weather cancellation by the operator will be rescheduled or refunded in full.
– Please note minimum numbers are required for the trip to be confirmed.
– Cancellations within 24 hours and “no shows” are non refundable. A 20% cancellation fee applies to any booking cancelled prior.
Both the Operator and any Agent (including their respective employees, agents, officers and directors) exclude, to the fullest extent possible under law, all and any liability for any loss, damage or injury (whether direct or indirect or consequential, however arising) suffered by the Guest or any person associated with the Guest in relation to the booked activity. All activities have elements of risk and all guests undertaking any Activity do so voluntarily and at their own risk. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, all warranties, representations and implied terms are also excluded. The Operator reserves all rights to cancel any Activity at its discretion for (but not limited to) any of the following reasons: a) waterway, road or weather conditions; b) lack of numbers participating in the Activity; c) unsuitability of Guest(s) due to reasons such as age, ill health, poor fitness, intoxication or any other reasons rendering a Guest unsuitable or unfit to participate in the Activity; d) any other circumstances which are beyond the reasonable control of the Operator. All Guests agree to adhere to any instructions in relation to the Activity from the Operator at all time.
These terms are subject to rights and remedies you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 2003.